Thursday, March 19, 2009

Obama picks UNC to win it all; When will he start doing his job?


I apologize ahead of time for this post because it goes outside of the scope of this site, but it has a little to do with sports. 

I am in support of whoever the President of the United States is, whether its Barack Obama, George Bush, or Hilary Clinton, but with the country hurting because of the economy, I don't appreciate seeing Barack filling out March Madness Brackets or appearing on the Jay Leno Show. I'm venting a little because it makes me upset that he is trying to be a celebrity, rather than the leader of the most powerful country in the world. 

Prior to the election, I had no problem with Obama being just a regular guy, a guy for the people, and him trying to be popular with younger people and take on more of a "celebrity" role. That time needs to be over! The country is in termoil and the President is filling out his bracket and watching the tourney in Air Force 1. Don't get me wrong, I am still going to be behind Obama because he is the only president we have, but we should have elected McCain.

No comments:

Post a Comment